Monday, December 27, 2010

Wheels of the Future Clip #1

Last Spring Ariel and I were working on a video that never really came through. Both of us filmed a good amount of the crew over the past year. I figured since the weather is getting pretty miserable a lot of people are probably home on their computers and antsy to see some unseen Boston footage! I don't know if this will be the last original clip I put up or not. Only time will tell. Enjoy!

Wheels of the Future Clip #1 from Wheels of the Future on Vimeo.



Featuring: Jake Medoff, Jason Jenkins, Curt Daley, Andrew Whittier, Nate Keegan, Daishawn Ulysse, Dana Ericson, Jeff Valcourt, Vince Bailie, Gavin MacMahon Nolan, Jack Kelly, Ariel Perl, Charlie Crowell, Adam Russell, and John Wisdom

Music: O.C.-My World

No comments:

Post a Comment